[Digikam-users] Nikon D700

Mikel Goñi golami at euskalerria.org
Wed Dec 21 21:44:59 GMT 2011

Hi there,

Nowadays I'm not an usual digikam user. But I still follow the up  and
downs of the software. I own a Nikon D700, so I have the files. Gilles,
how many of them would you need and how could I pass them on to you?
would dropbox work?
Let me know if you are interested.

Mikel

21/12/11 18:34(e)an, Gilles Caulier(e)k idatzi zuen: