[Digikam-users] Digikam not recognising photos have been downloaded

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Dec 10 10:27:58 GMT 2011

I posted the other day that I had a problem with Digikam not recognising
that photos had already been downloaded from my Android smart phone.

Now today exactly the same thing is happening on my Canon SX10IS camera.
Photos I downloaded last weekend show up as new in the download window
when I went to download the new ones, all have a star against them
instead of a tick. After the download the 5 done today now have a tick.

I expected Digikam to check the file name in the database and recognise
that all these photos are already downloaded somewhere in the collection
which is what used to happen on 1.9.

I am using Digikam 2.3.0 on Fedora 16 with an SQLite database.

Stuart
--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org