[Digikam-users] Not completely but a bit off topic question: looking for texteditor with macro capabillity

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sat Aug 27 18:00:42 BST 2011

Thanks a lot for all responses, that helps a lot to get me going.
Emacs looks great, I just have to learn all new keystrokes, and the
batch script language, I will have to learn again also.
And for the tip on the spreadsheet, I can´t believe that I never have
thought about that, very usefull.
Thank again,

Rinus