[Digikam-users] lost a lot of information about photo rating!!!

Ozzy ozzyprv at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 15:31:10 BST 2011

So npw that Samuel brought this up; what is the best way to safelu keep that
metadata information if one is working with RAW files?
1. Create a jpeg loaded with all the tags, ranking, etc. from the RAW in lue
of the sidecard?
2. Try to write the metadata to the RAW? (Not recommended)
3. Use sidecards?
4. Use digiKamvs database?

I know personal preference plays a role. My question is more about
reliability and how the program is intended to be used at this point.

Thnks.