[Digikam-users] digikam2 dependency openni-utils / philip5 PPA

Hervé Le Roy hleroy at hleroy.com
Fri Aug 26 19:04:38 BST 2011

Thanks Phil. The updated OpenNI package installs fine on my friend
computer. The issue was indeed the lack of support of SSE3 on his AMD
Athlon processor.

Hervé

~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 31
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+
stepping        : 0
cpu MHz         : 1809.245
cache size      : 512 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext 3dnow up
lahf_lm
bogomips        : 3618.49
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64