[Digikam-users] looking for editor on building digikam for dummies tutorial

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Fri Aug 26 10:35:26 BST 2011

Op 26-08-11 11:24, jdd schreef:
> Le 26/08/2011 11:04, sleepless a écrit :
>
>> Thanks for your respons, but I planned it a bit different and won´t
>> allow any editing online by others.
>
> sure, but this is not necessary, anybody can say "in the second line
> xxx should be XXX"
>
> making it online, many people can read
>
> jdd

Dmitri will have a look at it! After that I have to make up my mind on a
few things and after that within a few days

well add the tutorial at end of this page :

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/download/GIT

Gilles Caulier

It will be there, and I will keep a firm eye on it for years to come
while I return to my core bussiness.
I would be happy to link to your page as I do to Marie-noelle´s page

Rinus