[Digikam-users] Digikam 2.1.0, same DB problem as in 2.0

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri Aug 26 07:21:30 BST 2011

Le 25/08/2011 22:54, Marie-Noëlle Augendre a écrit :
> I might have missed something ... Why do the compilation if it is not
> to launch the program?

I tried to have more than one digikam version on my openSUSE 11.4

It's often -but probably not with kde applications- possible to run a
programm directly from it's compilation folder, without installation.

so what I did was to clic on "digikam" in the compilation folder, but
this simply launched the *system* digikam, not the newly compiled
digikam :-(, but I didn't notice this on the beginning.

Now I have digikam 2.0 running without visible problem (of course
needs real use to be sure)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net