[Digikam-users] Digikam 2.1.0, same DB problem as in 2.0

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Thu Aug 25 12:22:09 BST 2011

Hi Marie-Noëlle,

Not that it is of any use now, but you should realy investigate in
fsarchiver. It is such a great tool to bring your computer back to a
former state. I need it sometimes if the update service messes up my system.
I can give you detailed information on how to use it if you want. I have
my own wiki (sort of) too for things like that.

Rinus