[Digikam-users] FINAL? UPDATE: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B U I L D I N G D I G I K A M F O R D U M M I E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Ubuntu

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:45:17 BST 2011

I've just completed the compilation and installed the 2.1.0 version
(unfortunately, it has the same DB error as the previous version!)
Thanks a lot to those who have helped, especially sleepless and Martin
for their good advice and their patience.

For those who might be interested, I've written down my procedure (for
Fedora and in french) in my personal wiki:
http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/wiki/doku.php?id=wiki:configuration-2:digikam

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en herbe

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes Plurielles

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil générale