[Digikam-users] FINAL? UPDATE 03: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B U I L D I N G D I G I K A M F O R D U M M I E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Ubuntu

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Wed Aug 24 19:51:33 BST 2011

Thank you very much for this valuable info Michael!

Only this one
sudo apt-get build-dep digikam kipi-plugins
are you sure that this is a good idea if you want to build the latest
digikam?

I will certainly use it to update to FINAL? UPDATE 04: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B U I L D I N G D I G I K A M F O R D U M M I E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Ubuntu

Best Regards,
Rinus