[Digikam-users] Digikam 2.0 runs only once before corrupting the DB

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:42:24 BST 2011

2011/8/23 sleepless <sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl>:
> Op 23-08-11 19:23, Marie-Noëlle Augendre schreef:

> if you want I can upload my clone to dropbox and give you the link.
> Rinus

I appreciate your offer, thank you very much. But I'm not sure how to
incorporate it:
 - is it simple copy? to which (sub)directory?
 - I'm not sure it'll be the only one missing; there might be other
modules waiting to be downloaded after this one ...

There is no hurry, in fact. I could perfectly go on with the procedure
tomorrow ... provided the server is in working order at that time.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en herbe

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes Plurielles

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil générale