[Digikam-users] Digikam 2.0 runs only once before corrupting the DB !!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Tue Aug 23 10:45:43 BST 2011

The reason that it failed that time was I had to use
This:
sudo cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` ..
instead of this:

cmake digikam-software-compilation

else you will end up with empty albums.

Gilles had some documents updated according this at that time. But things that have been on the internet once can´t be extinguished anymore and will survive forever no matter how wrong they are.

Rinus