[Digikam-users] Increase face recognition hit rate

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 14:49:19 BST 2011

Hi,

I have started to use the face detection/recognition features in
digiKam 2.0.0 and now I'm wondering on how to increase the hit rate
for the recognition. As it is now it's 0 %.

digiKam has detected just over 4000 face and I have manually added
peoples to a couple of hundred of them but still no luck with the
automatic face recognition.

I have played around with the parameter (Fast/Accurate) but it doesn't
seem to do anything to the result. Do I have to search and merge more?
Do I have to manually add tags to more faces? Both takes some time
though...

/Anders