[Digikam-users] Digikam 2.0 runs only once before corrupting the DB

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 18:55:24 BST 2011

2011/8/20 Anders Stedtlund <falolaf at gmail.com>:

>> should look for.
>
> Do you have libdc1394 installed?
>
> I have it in openSUSE 11.4 and that's a dependencie for digiKam.
>
> Maybe problems with packaging in your repos.
>
> /Anders

That's strange: when I do a ldd /usr/bin/digikam I find no
libdc-something. Does it mean:
 - that the library is missing,
 - or that Digikam doesn't require it?

2011/8/20 sleepless <sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl>:

> That sounds pritty much like missing some stuff related to firewire
> Wil this do any good?: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libdc1394/

Why do you refer to firewire?
I never had to install/download a library; they usually come with
ready-made packages, don't they?

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en herbe

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes Plurielles

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil générale