[Digikam-users] Digikam 2.0 runs only once before corrupting the DB

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sat Aug 20 17:10:22 BST 2011

Op 20-08-11 14:29, Marie-Noëlle Augendre schreef:
> No thanks.
> I've left Ubuntu for Fedora and have not once regretted my choice.
> Marie-Noëlle
Except for now dk 2.0 won´t run. But I don´t doubt you have good reasons
for your point of view, for me it was the other way around, after
experimenting with a couple of other distro´s I made a soft landing on
Ubuntu, it let me do anything I want, I am very close at the point of
slamming the door in windows face, which is my ultimate goal and would
give so much joy after all the misery it brought into my life.
I hope you will solve your problem soon.
Rinus