[Digikam-users] Single click to view - did it used to work? It doesn't now

jag59 jldeshpande at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:03:39 BST 2011

Chris G-6 wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 03:38:47PM +0200, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
>> On Sunday 07 August 2011 14:17:09 Chris G wrote:
>

> Trouble is I'm not running KDE so I need some way to set that without
> going through the KDE menus.  I seem to remember having had to work out
> how to do this once before.
>
> Is there a simple/lightweight KDE configuration utility I can run?
>
> --
> Chris Green

Hi Chris G-6
I think you need to install something named like 'system settings'.
I am not presently in my 'mint9-gnome',but when into it,I shall counter
check I inform.I installed it long back to adjust the colors (theme color)
with that of gnome.

-----
Jagdeesh Deshpande.
Registered Linux user #492893