[Digikam-users] digikam 2 - edit photos - save as...

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:16:15 BST 2011

Hi Martin,

You can configure Digikam to always save your edited files as .png.
(I'm using portuguese version, so the translations can be not accurate)

Go to Digikam configurations menu, at "Image Editing" section, set "Save
Images as" option to .png.

Now you can just use "Save a new version" button without any adjust.

Cheers
Erick Moreno

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:57 AM, Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister at gmx.net>wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 3. August 2011, 06:52:51 schrieb Dr. Martin Senftleben:
> > I found the "save a new version", but here I can't set the file type (I
> > would like my altered images to be saved as png and not jpg), it seems.
> > The documentation is not available under help/manual.
>
> Use "Export".
>
> Sven

*Erick Moreno*
https://profiles.google.com/erickmoreno