[Digikam-users] Re: Problems compiling digikam on Mac

Matthias Feurer feurer.matthias at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:38:52 BST 2011

Am 29.04.11 07:29, schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> No problem to compile current code from git master under MACOSX
> through macport. libjpeg is 8.0:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/5668653940/sizes/o/in/photostream/
>
> Gilles Caulier

Hi,

I finally got it working!
I had an old fink installation of digikam (version 0.10.0) that
interfered with the current build process. Thus the wrong jpeglib.h was
used even if I still do not know where it took the path information from...
I renamed the corresponding include folders and executed:
port clean digikam
port install digikam -geoloc

Now the errors disappeared and it works. :-)

Somewhen in the near future I have to try to get it running including
geoloc. I took this away because of problems in a previous build.

Thanks again for your help!

Matthias