[Digikam-users] Problem with deleted directory

Alf Felis alf.felis at gmx.de
Mon Apr 25 21:00:58 BST 2011

Hi all,

I'm using digikam 1.2.0 (linux) and have a problem with a deleted directory.

The directory has been deleted in the filesystem (not from digikam), but
digikam always shows this directory as album folder.

I tried to create a new directory with the same name... digikam now
shows 2 entries with the same name in list. If I delete one of them with
digikam, than the directory in the filesystem will be deleted, but only
one entry in the list. The second entry is always visible.

A restart and an album->refresh (F5) doesn't help too.

What can I do to refresh the album list/delete the entry?

Regards,

Alf