[Digikam-users] Re: Samsung EX-1

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 09:49:15 BST 2011

Right. There is a problem here. Look my screenshot digiKam 2.0.0
running under win7. SRW is recognized as TIFF file not RAW file. It's
not a problem of RAW decoding, but of type mime registration in
digiKam core. Also, why SRW raw type mime is not recorded in base list
of file formats supported. It's the problem.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/5649078162/

Please open a file in KDE Bugzilla, into digiKam section. I will fix it later.

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier