[Digikam-users] Re: Package Manager Version 11.04

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 19:56:36 BST 2011

I'm not part of the Kubuntu team that make the official packages for Digikam
in Ubuntu but most likely Ubuntu 11.04 will ship with Digikam 1.9. It's not
likely that (k)ubuntu will package Digikam 2.0 officially until it's in a
final release state which is scheduled for 26/06/2011. Digikam 2.0 might end
up in Ubuntu backports or in the Kubuntu teams own PPA. In other cases in
3rd party PPA's like my own.

/Philip