[Digikam-users] Re: Update problems

David Vincent-Jones davidvincentjones at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:00:02 BST 2011

Philip;

Not sure what is occurring ... I did install your latest and still get
the exact same start-up error. However my menu item with the plain
"digikam" command still functions correctly so no hassle at this time.

My other alternative is to try and totally strip dk from the system and
start over and see if that helps but in as much as dk is fully
functioning with my odd start-up, I am somewhat reluctant mess with
success and to go that route.

We are all fast approaching the official 11.04 release and I suppose (or
am at least hopeful) that the dk folks will release an official current
version as a part of that offering. I hold my breath in anticipation!

Regards;

David