[Digikam-users] Risks using digikam 1.2.0?

Ben Staude sben1783 at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 11 21:20:50 BST 2011

Hi all,

I'm currently running kubuntu 10.04 which is shipping digikam 1.2.0. I plan to
upgrade to 11.04 (natty) when it's out. And I want to migrate my digital
images to digikam. Is there any risk for my data using this old digikam
release, i.e. have there been bugs beyond usability that have been fixed since
those times so that it makes sense to migrate only *after* the os update?

I know it's all somewhere in the changelogs, but I'd never be able to filter
them for the relevant changes. I hope some of you remember directly:)

Thanks.

Ben