[Digikam-users] Still no manual online?

Paul Verizzo paulv at paulv.net
Fri Apr 8 16:48:44 BST 2011

About a month ago the link for the DK manual went dead.  I felt all smug
since I had downloaded a copy.....................then computer disaster
and it is gone, even with data recovery programs.  So, I figured that
surely by now it is up again...........................but, no.

I know it is a bit dated, but I'm teaching a class on archiving family
photos and that section on Digital Asset Management is the best I've
ever seen.  I'd like to point people to it.

Can you get this up again?

Thanks (as always!), Paul