[Digikam-users] Start ratings dissapear after upgeade

Jasper jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:09:16 BST 2011

Good day All,
 After upgrading from GSOC digikam from svn to digikam-sc git (as of a day
ago) the star ratings on the albums on the local machine have dissapeared.
XMP metadata shows no stars, and ratings are set to be written to metadata.
 Can I get them back? i.e were they stored in the mysql database somewhere.
I backed this up just after upgrading.

 If not I will need to re rate all the images, how can I guarantee that the
ratings will stick this time?

Thank you

Jasper.