[Digikam-users] Re: RAW file gone after conversion to jpeg

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sat Apr 2 21:42:51 BST 2011

Hi Ozzy and the others,

The same happens to me with pentax rawfiles (PEF). I tried to find a
work around but no good luck so far. Moving the folder (not showing the
raw files) to trash.  Quiting digikam, restoring the files from trash,
relaunch DK going to ¨Tools->scan for new images¨ will bring back some
of the rawfiles but not ALL. Please backup before trying.

If dng´s are in the folder DK crashes trying to convert to jpeg.

Looks a very serious problem! We have to find a workaround for now and
share the information we find.

Rinus