[Digikam-users] problem processing raw-pictures

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 26 16:25:43 BST 2010

on Sunday 26 September 2010, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:

> I just checked this: You are right, the clipping color will be transfered
into the converted image (digikam 1.4). Bug or feature? I would call it a bug.

So would I.
Except I've never,ever seen that happen. What will happen is that the same
zones that are clipped in the raw converter preview are clipped in the image
editor...as I would expect (hint: clipping indicators are set globally)

Remco

P.S. I do use version 1.4.0