[Digikam-users] problem processing raw-pictures

Michael Eschweiler michael.eschweiler at web.de
Sun Sep 26 09:11:19 BST 2010

Hi all,
I set up a new computer (opensuse 11.3, kde 4.5.1) and changed to digikam 1.4.
I processed some raw pictures from a Canon D40 and all seemed fine until I
tried to process one with a misty background. When I press F4 in order to
process it, part of the background is converted to black. I tried to process
this foto with my old computer (digikam 0.9.4) and there is no problem.
In order to see what I mean I stored the fotos at
http://fotos.web.de/michael.eschweiler/digikam
password is digikam
What can I do in order to get a correctly converted picture with digikam 1.4?
Thanks in advance!
Michael