[Digikam-users] password on Piwigo export tool

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:27:17 BST 2010

I don't think it has anything to do with special characters.

I have several Piwigo galleries and use the Digikam export module to load
photos into them. Quite often, I get this message, and it disappears when I
expect it the least. I have not been able to find a pattern to this issue,
and don't know what must be done to reproduce it.
It happens ... when it feels like it, makes me mad as hell for a couple of
hours/days, then it disappears. Usually, when it does, it is for several
galleries at the same time :/

Marie-Noëlle

2010/9/22 Samuel Ronayette <sronayette at gmail.com>

> Hello all,
>
> I have been struggling hours and hours to try and make the "Export to
> Piwigo"
> plugin to work. I kept running into the error "failed to login into remote
> piwigo, wrong login or password", but these were correct. And finally, just
> out
> of curiosity, I changed my password today, and it works! It seems that the
> piwigo tool didn't like the "+" in my password. I have now set a password
> with
> only numbers and letters and it is fine.
> But is it normal? Why such a restricition on allowed characters?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Samuel

Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>