[Digikam-users] wrong thumbnails

Michal Bulik michal.bulik at free.fr
Sun Sep 19 11:57:56 BST 2010

Hi,

I'm using digikam 1.2.0 (debian/testing) and have a problem
with wrong thumbnails. The pictures come from a scanner
and sometimes I need to rename them (ex. shift numbers
i.e. toto-19.jpg becomes toto-18.jpg). This kind of operations
disturbs apparently digikam and I've the same thumbnail
for several images. Even asking digikam to rebuild
all the thumbnails does not help. I've tried to "touch" the
images : no change. I've moved the images to $HOME and
then back to my folder : the thumbnail has changed but
it's still the same for several images.

Is there a way to ask digikam to rebuild thumbnails for the
selected images only ?

Thanks,
Michal