[Digikam-users] Error : connection 'ConnectionTest' is still in use

jag59 jldeshpande at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 06:44:13 BST 2010

I shifted from *buntu to Mandriva and then to PCLinuxOS before one and half
year.It is a rolling Distro giving latest and greatest moreover eliminating
need of reinstallation every after 6/8 months .
Presenty on PCLinuxOS2010-KDE 4.5.1 with digikam 1.4.0.
The PCLinuxOS users are made available every application almost immediately
i.e. on the same day or at the most on next day through the PASS server  and
thereafter 2 to 3 days ,or less than that, through all other servers. 'PASS'
server assess is available to them who  donate to PCLinuxOS .If the updates
are  bugfix and/or urgent,they are made available simultaneously to all,thus
a general user gets immediately what he needs badly.
You can have a look at the present status and history of PCLinuxOS
progress/activities at
http://twitter.com/iluvpclinuxos
Regards.
Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:

> What I would like to do in the near future is to switch to another Linux
> distrib, as Ubuntu is always so late behind each Digikam new version.
> Any advice about Linux distrib that provides packages for Digikam and
> kipi-plugins on a regular basis?
>
> Thanks for helping,
> Marie-Noëlle
>

> --
> Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
> herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>
>
> Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
> Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>
>
> Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
> générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>

-----
Jagdeesh Deshpande.
Registered Linux user #492893