[Digikam-users] Error : connection 'ConnectionTest' is still in use

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:50:26 BST 2010

2010/9/7 kunal ghosh <kunal.t2 at gmail.com>

>  There may be many reasons:
> You can try a few preliminaries,
>
> 1. delete /home/marie-noelle/.kde4/share/config/digikamrc and then restart
> digikam
> or

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any such file.
It might be directory /home/marie-noelle/.kde/share/kde4 but there is
nothing related to Digikam in it.

>  2.when digikam starts set the album folder as /home/marie-noelle/Picture
> this rectified the
> problem i faced some time back.

Well .. I'm afraid Digikam doesn't start any longer :/

> These may not solve your problems, but they "may" just do the trick ;)

As for now, I have no Digikam, not even the 1.2.0 I had this morning.
Any other idea?

Thanks for helping.

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>