[Digikam-users] Error : connection 'ConnectionTest' is still in use

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:19:03 BST 2010

Following directions I've been given on the Ubuntu french forum
http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?pid=3713218#p3713218
I managed to get the right KDE version in order to update Digikam and the
kipi-plugins.

However, Digikam doesn't launch any longer. When trying to run it via the
console, I get this message:

QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is
still in use, all queries will cease to work.

Time elapsed: 18 ms
Time elapsed: 2 ms
Model: Time elapsed: 53 ms
TextureColorizer: Time elapsed: 8 ms
Time elapsed: 3 ms
Time elapsed: 2 ms
Model: Time elapsed: 11 ms
QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed:
Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths: /home/marie-noelle/.config/ibus/bus
Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon
digikam: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libdigikamcore.so.1: undefined
symbol: _ZN11KDcrawIface19RawDecodingSettingsaSERKS0_

I tried to reboot the system, but to avail.

Any idea what I can do to make Digikam work again?

Thanks,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>