[Digikam-users] Album properties etc.

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Sun Sep 5 18:22:12 BST 2010

Is there any chance that in the future one might be able to sort
albums by their properties rather than just by name?  I.e.  it would
be very useful to be able to sort albums by Album Date, Category or
Caption as well as by name.  Or might it be possible to sort albums by
their creation date rather than their name?

(I'm currently using Digikam 1.2, if this is already available in 1.3
then I'd love to know)

One can sort *images* by name, path, date, file size and rating.
Without being able to sort the albums (directories/folders) in the
same way one can't really get things 'perfect'.

While I'm about it what does sorting by 'path' do? I can't see how it
would be any different from sorting by name.

--
Chris Green