[Digikam-users] Best LInux distro for my needs?

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Thu Sep 2 22:37:39 BST 2010

Yet it can be compiled and run successfully. I'm thinking it's just because there are more knowledgeable Linux digiKam users, and the compilation problems get fixed quickly. For a Windows user it's as if no one attempts to resolve any compilation issues between releases.

Perhaps it's the separation of digiKam from KDE on Windows that makes these problems hard to get fixed.

Sent using BlackBerry