[Digikam-users] Re: Changing Digikam environment

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 16:00:47 BST 2010

2010/10/24 Jagdeesh <jldeshpande at gmail.com>

>  Hi Marie-Noëlle
>
> Best luck for the switch over,but before that,I humbly request you to test
> PCLinuxoS2010-KDE in virtual box or with a live CD....

Thanks for your advice, but Fedora-Gnome seems to do the trick for me. And
the french forum has been quite helpful and quick to help me solve the few
problems I've had when installing.

Digikam 1.5 is now installed on my "old" computer. I've yet to decide how
I'm going to manage my photos base, on the hard drive (I have to switch from
Ubuntu to Fedora on my "new" computer first) or from an external drive so I
can have access to it from either computer.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>