[Digikam-users] Problems with digiKam under Ubuntu 10.10

weezel.van weezel.van at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:57:05 BST 2010

L.S.

I am a keen user of digiKam and have used it on various Ubuntu distributions
without any problem. I recently installed Ubuntu 10.10 and also had to do a
new installation of digiKam and showfoto. digiKam functions accordingly but
I have some minor problems with showfoto.
Under showfoto I cannot edit my photos via the interface menu. For instance
I cannot click on "autocorrection" under the color-tab. I can do an
autocorrection using the keyboard combination but via the menu. I included a
prt scr so you can see what I mean.
I posted this problem on the Dutch Ubuntu forum but there they hadn't got
any answers that solved my problems hence I try it via this channel.

Cheers,

SVW

--
This e-mail may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by copyright.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender