[Digikam-users] Re: Calendar view - not sorting by EXIF date

Kyle Altendorf kyle.altendorf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 02:11:12 BST 2010

I guess it's likely an import bug then?  I figure I'll write metadata
to all files, remove all collections, and then add back the
collections...  unless there's a better way to give digiKam a chance
to reprocess the dates and resolve this?  And then in the future I
should always have digiKam closed when copying files (not using
digiKam) into catalogue directories?

Thanks again,
-kyle