[Digikam-users] Re: Calendar view - not sorting by EXIF date

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:19:59 BST 2010

In Exif view of this image, turn on full tags list and look other date
information. Use tags filters if necessary.

This is the order of Exif/Xmp/IPTC tags used to fill date timestamp in
digiKam database :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/KDE/kdegraphics/libs/libkexiv2/libkexiv2/kexiv2image.cpp#482

As you can see in this code the order is :

Exif.Photo.DateTimeOriginal
Exif.Photo.DateTimeDigitized
Exif.Image.DateTime
Xmp.exif.DateTimeOriginal