[Digikam-users] Re: No more preview access with a single click. Double click needed.

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Mon Oct 25 16:51:05 BST 2010

If it's understandable for the Thumbnail view and avoid some mistake when
selecting multiple files, it's may be less efficient to have the same
thing with the preview display (with the thumbnails on top of the screen).

I think it would be more convenient to switch from a preview to another
one with just a single click in this case.

But it's just my opinion. ;>)

Nicolas