[Digikam-users] Re: Exporting RAW portrait format doesn't always rotate the image

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:18:13 BST 2010

I don't need a LTS version especially.
But I'm not very keen on upgrading Ubuntu at the very early stages, as I
have had some problems with previous upgrades; and when it's Wifi that
doesn't work, I have no more internet access to get help.

In fact, I was about to have a look at Fedora, but up to now, I haven't had
time to install and test it.

Marie-Noëlle

2010/10/18 Photonoxx <photonoxx at free.fr>

> For this moment I'm not sure, but upgrading to Maverick will give you
> access to Digikam 1.4... But may be you need an LTS version of Ubuntu ?
>
> Anybody knows if Maverick get all the dependency to build Digikam 1.5 or
> if some KDE components have to be updated ?
>
> Le Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:45:00 +0200, Marie-Noëlle Augendre
> <mnaugendre at gmail.com> a écrit:
>
> > I would like very much, but I'm afraid I won't be able to do that very
> > soon:
> > Ubuntu 10.04 doesn't provide more recent versions, and I'm completely at
> > lost with compilation and such.
> >
> > Are they available for Lucid from another repository?
> >
> > Marie-Noëlle
> >

> > 2010/10/18 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>
> >
> >> try digiKam and kipi-plugins 1.5.0
> >>
> >> Gilles Caulier

> >> <mnaugendre at gmail.com> a

> --
> Nicolas Boulesteix - Chasseur de lueurs - http://www.photonoxx.fr

Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>