[Digikam-users] Re: image description (exifs)

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Oct 16 23:36:01 BST 2010

Le 16/10/2010 18:44, Gerlando a écrit :

> You can edit image metadata using the "Caption/Tags" tab in the right sidebar.
> Or you can use the exif metadata editor from the menu Image -> Metadata ->
> Edit Exif.

yes, this works.

However, Gilles, I don't see any option allowing metadata edition in
the right column, may be my Digikam is too old (V1.2 - but the last
version don't works on my openSUSE)

anyway I have just to edit some images (I happen to forget to delete
the data field in the vuescan window when I change image)

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net