[Digikam-users] Problems with shofoto under Ubuntu 10.10

van Weezel, S weezel.van at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 19:47:20 BST 2010

L.S.

I am a keen user of digiKam and have used it on various Ubuntu distributions
without any problem. I recently installed Ubuntu 10.10 and therefore also
had to do a new installation of digiKam and showfoto.
DigiKam functions accordingly but I have some minor problems with showfoto.
Under showfoto I cannot edit my photos via the graphic interface menu. For
instance I cannot click on "autocorrection" under the color-tab. I can do an
autocorrection using the keyboard combination but not via the menu.

I posted this problem on the Dutch Ubuntu forum but there they hadn't got
any answers that solved my problems hence I try it via this channel.

Cheers,

SVW

--
This e-mail may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by copyright.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender