[Digikam-users] Re: digiKam and Kipi-plugins 1.5.0 released...

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Wed Oct 13 22:53:14 BST 2010

Am Dienstag 12 Oktober 2010, um 13:51:31 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> Dear all digiKam fans and users!
>
> The digiKam development team is happy to release 1.5.0.
>
> For more details, see announcement on digikam.org:
>
> http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/539
> http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/540
>
> Best Regards
>
> Gilles Caulier
> digiKam project
> http://www.digikam.org

Hi,

are there any known problems with pipette-like functions in image editor? Does not work in functions like white balance any longer. I get no feedback in the image from the pipette.
But I'm using very fresh bin packages from
https://launchpad.net/~philip5/+archive/extra
Thats why I would like to here infos from other 1.5 packages before reporting a bug :-)

Bye

  Thorsten

--
digikam --version