[Digikam-users] Re: Half-size raw in light table

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 11 13:48:15 BST 2010

on Monday 11 October 2010, Gys van Zyl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When I open one or more raw images on the light table, a "Half Size Raw
> Preview" is shown.  I have digiKam configured to load the full-size image
> under the Light Table settings, but only the half-size is ever loaded.
>  Currently using digiKam 1.4, but this behaviour was the same in 1.2.  How
> can I force the full-size image to be loaded and displayed on the light
> table?
>
> Thanks,
> Gys

I don't think you can show a full size RAW preview:
afaik, the preview shown is the jpeg image embedded in the RAW file, showing a
full size image would require developping the RAW file, which is relatively
slow, and might not give a decent image at that (what settings should the
light table use?)

regards,
Remco