[Digikam-users] Themes in Maverick

Gys van Zyl gysvanzyl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:09:44 BST 2010

Hi all,

I just updated to ubuntu 10.10 and as a result also updated to digiKam 1.4.
 Previously I used digiKam 1.2.  I always use one of the dark themes - my
favourite is "darkroom".  With the latest installation, something went wrong
with the dark themes - even though the theme is dark, the left and right
side bars (where, for instance, the albums and the exif details are listed)
have a white background.  The scroll bars and status bar are also white.
 This looks just awful.  Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks,
Gys