[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam and mysql support

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 06:03:05 BST 2010

2010/8/12 Hans Kamann <hans.kamann at t-online.de>:
> I'm trying to enable mysql in digikam. Mysql is up and running and
> listening on 3306, a user "digikam" is available and the schema
> "digikam" as well. But digikam is apparently neither able to connect nor
> creating it's tables, see screenshot attached.

I can't help you, only confirm that you are not alone with this
problem. I created a database and a user with full rights to that
database so I don't think it has anything to do with access rights or
the connection as I can connets as that user from the CLI.

Kubuntu 10.04
KDE 4.5.1
Digikam 1.4.0

/ Jonas