[Digikam-users] tags

Dan McDaniel dan at dm3.us
Fri Oct 1 06:35:39 BST 2010

When I right-click on the tag list there is an option in the pop up menu
called "create tag from address book." If I accidentally mouse over it
Digikam pauses and then pulls up this huge list of addresses from
somewhere on my system. Where is it getting this list from? I can't find
anything under settings to configure this.

The other thing is that the list fills the entire screen, but there is
no way to scroll down in the list. So, even if I wanted to use this
list there is no way to select names past the first screen.

I'm using Digikam 1.2.0 on KDE 4.4.5.