[Digikam-users] Re: Export to Facebook always uses the same album

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 17:04:13 GMT 2010

I am now working on Digikam 1.5.0 (same version for kipi-plugins, I guess,
but I couldn't find the version number) and can confirm the pictures are
always exported to the very same Facebook album.

I have put here :
http://picasaweb.google.com/mnaugendre/Digikam?authkey=Gv1sRgCPyhnd-yioOODQ#5544273165922225858a
screen copy of the export window. The album field always displays
<auto
create> and nothing else. I have been able to create a new album using the
"Nouvel album" button, tried the "Reload" button to no avail.
All the pictures always go to my "Sur l'eau" album, whatever I do; so each
time I have to move the photos manually into the right album afterwards.

Here is the link to my photos Facebook page :
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1718849978997&set=a.1718846298905.2098309.1470706503#!/profile.php?id=1470706503&v=photos
All the albums are public. I don't know if everybody can access to this page
but I think at least Gilles can see it.

Thanks,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>