[Digikam-users] Using UFRaw and creating Jpeg

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 16:07:44 GMT 2010

I'm currently working on a big batch of photos, starting from raw, putting
some tags, then producing jpeg with the "Open with UFRaw" function.

1) there seems to be a problem on some of the jpg thumbnails: the thumbnail
displayed is the one of the last raw photo I have extracted (see
http://picasaweb.google.com/mnaugendre/Digikam?authkey=Gv1sRgCPyhnd-yioOODQ#5543887594794058178for
comparison of jpg/cr2 thumbnails). But the jpg photo itself is
correct!
I tried to exit Digikam, and start it again, but that doesn't change
anything.

2) I added some tags to the raw pictures before treating them in UFRaw, but
the tags don't appear in the jpg file. Is there a setting somewhere to
automatically copy the tags from raw to jpg? In Digikam? or UFRaw?

Thanks for helping,
Marie-Noëlle (Digikam 1.5.0)

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>